Friday, December 31, 2010

Book Review: Eagle Strike (Book 92 of 100)

Another Alex Rider tale to review before I fit the bed. It's the saddest one in my opinion. This is a great pitchfork book, meaning it has lots of twists and turns. I enjoyed this tale, especially because I'm an American and this book had a very American tone. I don't know why, but it felt like that to me. I'm pleased that when Alex fold out more about his dad, as he did in this book. Horowitz didn't do the whole Luke/Darth Vader thing, as has been way overdone in this genre.

There are many plots and twists in this truly well written book. I finished it, as I was completing a ton of overdo work for Examiner work that you can read if you want. It made the work a ton more bearable. I'd rate Eagle Strike a 9, the highest of any Rider book. You'll laugh, cheer, and mourn with Alex. I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment