Friday, December 31, 2010

Book Review: Ark Angel (Book 94 of 100)

I tired. I was so tired I couldn't finish the last two disks of this book, although I've been looking forward to it. In this Alex tale, Alex rescues a rich boy, fights an eco-terrorist, and goes to space. Don't ask; read the book! It was, as usual, a very fun read. You'll be on the edge of your seat for the entire book. I was. It literally hurt me to abandon Alex in the middle of his adventure to go to One Nation march. But I, of course, did it. Marching for justice is more important than reading.

But today, just a few minutes ago, I finished the book. I rate it a 8.9. It's a tale of friendship and doing the right thing, like it or not. It doesn't matter how scared you are. That's a good lesson for anyone, especially modern young people. Read it! Share it! Talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment