Friday, December 31, 2010

Book Review: Crocodile Tears (Book 97 out of 100)

I have come to the conclusion that I can't write a book review while listening to another book, especially one as exciting as Pendragon. In the latest (and for now the last) Alex Rider adventure. In this adventure, Alex is confronted by one of the biggest potential problems of our times- GM foods. He also must survive being kidnapped, nearly shot, and nearly fed to crocodiles. All while trying to be a regular school boy and avoid pissing of his guardian.

I aspect that certain expects of all spy novels are very, very fictional. But the last disk of this book was over the top in the unreal arena. I don't like this book. Mostly because of the ending. I expected better, Mr. Horowitz. I hope the next book returns the original Alex writing I've come to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment