Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pride and Prujudice and Zombies (Book 7 of 150)

I'm not much of a zombie fan. That's my ex-assistant Amy's thing. But I like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. It was cute; a world in which ladies in petticoats kick lots of ass. It's set in the world of Pride and Prejudice (as in Jane Austen's frilly world).

I wonder if the original version which I'm now going to read. I wonder if Lydia is going to be that silly in the original. I'm terribly curious out the Lady Catherine and Darcy's sister without the zombies as a background. What can the plot be about? I wonder what parts will me recognizable from reading this version?

I like the fact that someone renovated a classic novel. It was funny. I rate it an 8.2, a high rating considering that I don't like zombie movies or books.

No comments:

Post a Comment