Thursday, January 6, 2011

Book Review: Where's My Jet Pack (Book 1 of 150)

My first first book of 2011 is Where's My Jet Pack? is a scientific book by Daniel H. Wilson. I'm not much of science girl, but I'm a science fiction girl. I'm amazed that so much science fiction tech is attainable. Jet packs are not possible because, accept, including to the author by extreme sports people.

There are lots of contests apparently to engage contests that allow people to bring about science fiction tech. If you are really into this sort of thing, read this book. Another thing I liked was the human bring section, part 5. The book also dealt with transportation, robotics (I was particularly interested in the part about robots and people with disabilities). Also, there is section on space habitats, sea habitats, and so on.

I rate this book a 7. My rating might be higher if I weren't sick. It was very understandable, even for a non-science person like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment