Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mira grant responds!

The following is the e-mail response I got from Newsflesh trilogy author Mira Grant. You may remember the letter I wrote her on December 21st praising her work at smashing stereotypes. This is her response, arrived today in my e-mail.

Dear Martina;

Thank you so much. This is exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

And you're right about Maggie and Buffy. It comes up a bit more in book three, but again, it's just "this is what was, this is where we are now," not some huge dramatic brick to the head.

You really made my day.

All the best,
Mira.


I feel happy and appreciated right now.

1 comment:

  1. Cool response to your letter!
    Sorry the blog membership is showing me twice; for some reason Blogspot & GFC don't integrate or recognize each other (despite both being Google products) & I can't figure out where that Blogspot avi is stored in order to change it. :/

    ReplyDelete